Try plantUML in confluence

I will use docker since it is the easiest to download. PlantUML can be installed from the web UI but it requires internally graphviz. Which is a tool is usually installed via terminal in unix-like computers. For some reasons I am not able to install graphviz after initializing Confluence so I had to make my own Dockerfile similar as this repository
FROM atlassian/confluence-server:latest
LABEL maintainer="you-name@example-server.com"

# install dependencies for PlantUML plugin
RUN apt-get update -y && \
    apt-get install -y graphviz && \
    apt-get clean
then run it. Below commands are based in official documentation
docker build --tag my-confluence:1.0 .

docker run -v /Users/ignacio/Desktop/conflu:/var/atlassian/application-data/confluence \
    --name="my-conflu" -d \
    -p 8090:8090 \
    -p 8091:8091 \
    my-confluence:1.0
Now I am able to start confluence new and fresh and get a license key and later I just install pluntUML

0 comments :

This work is licensed under BSD Zero Clause License | nacho4d ®