The old wayThe easy way is at the bottom of the post :)
- Download the sources from SourceForge: http://glew.sourceforge.net/
- Unzip/Untar the file (Some browsers will do this automatically)
- Before compiling ... Usually you would run `make` but the shell script will fail to find/guess "$system" variable so we need to set it manually (as of in version 1.7.0 [08-26-11]). So open the makefile with some editor and change system to be `darwin` as shown in the image.
- Compile, Install and Clean
- We are done! Glew's headers are in /usr/include/GL and the dynamic and static libraries are in /usr/lib/ as usual :)
make sudo make install make cleanSome harmless warnings appear but ... let them be.
The easy way
- Use homebrew and save you all these little hazels ... :)
brew install glew